1. Is outgoing, sociable.
2. Is compassionate, has a soft heart.
3. Tends to be disorganized.
4. Is relaxed, handles stress well.
5. Has few artistic interests.
6. Has an assertive personality.
7. Is respectful, treats others with respect.
8. Tends to be lazy.
9. Stays optimistic after experiencing a setback.
10. Is curious about many different things.
11. Rarely feels excited or eager.
12. Tends to find fault with others.
13. Is dependable, steady.
14. Is moody, has up and down mood swings.
15. Is inventive, finds clever ways to do things.
16. Tends to be quiet.
17. Feels little sympathy for others.
18. Is systematic, likes to keep things in order.
19. Can be tense.
20. Is fascinated by art, music, or literature.
21. Is dominant, acts as a leader.
22. Starts arguments with others.
23. Has difficulty getting started on tasks.
24. Feels secure, comfortable with self.
25. Avoids intellectual, philosophical discussions.
26. Is less active than other people.
27. Has a forgiving nature.
28. Can be somewhat careless.
29. Is emotionally stable, not easily upset.
30. Has little creativity.
31. Is sometimes shy, introverted.
32. Is helpful and unselfish with others.
33. Keeps things neat and tidy.
34. Worries a lot.
35. Values art and beauty.
36. Finds it hard to influence people.
37. Is sometimes rude to others.
38. Is efficient, gets things done.
39. Often feels sad.
40. Is complex, a deep thinker.
41. Is full of energy.
42. Is suspicious of others’ intentions.
43. Is reliable, can always be counted on.
44. Keeps their emotions under control.
45. Has difficulty imagining things.
46. Is talkative.
47. Can be cold and uncaring.
48. Leaves a mess, doesn’t clean up.
49. Rarely feels anxious or afraid.
50. Thinks poetry and plays are boring.
51. Prefers to have others take charge.
52. Is polite, courteous to others.
53. Is persistent, works until the task is finished.
54. Tends to feel depressed, blue.
55. Has little interest in abstract ideas.
56. Shows a lot of enthusiasm.
57. Assumes the best about people.
58. Sometimes behaves irresponsibly.
59. Is temperamental, gets emotional easily.
60. Is original, comes up with new ideas.
Have you completed this questionnaire before?
What is your gender?
What is your age?
What is your ethnicity? Check all that apply.
American Indian/Native American
Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander
Do you speak English fluently?
Where would you place yourself on the following spectrum of social class?
If you currently live in the USA, in which state do you live?
What is your zip code?
Outside the US
If you currently live outside of the USA, in what country do you live?
Education and Work
What is the highest level of formal education that you have completed?
Have not completed high school
High school graduate
What is your current employment status?
If you have had a full-time job in the past five years, how would you describe the main focus of your most recent job?
Realistic – practical, hands-on problems and solutions
Investigative – thinking and working with ideas
Artistic – working with forms, designs, and patterns
Social – working with, communicating with, and teaching people
Enterprising – starting up and carrying out projects
Conventional – following set procedures and routines
No full-time job in the past five years
Marriage and Family
What is your current marital status?
Married or in a marriage-like relationship
Are you a parent?
Overall, how interested are you in politics?
In political matters, people talk of "the left" and "the right." How would you place your views on this scale, generally speaking? If you are registered to vote in the USA, what political party do you support?
Independent, no party
Not registered to vote