1. Is outgoing, sociable.
2. Is compassionate, has a soft heart.
3. Tends to be disorganized.
4. Is relaxed, handles stress well.
5. Has few artistic interests.
6. Has an assertive personality.
7. Is respectful, treats others with respect.
8. Tends to be lazy.
9. Stays optimistic after experiencing a setback.
10. Is curious about many different things.
11. Rarely feels excited or eager.
12. Tends to find fault with others.
13. Is dependable, steady.
14. Is moody, has up and down mood swings.
15. Is inventive, finds clever ways to do things.
16. Tends to be quiet.
17. Feels little sympathy for others.
18. Is systematic, likes to keep things in order.
19. Can be tense.
20. Is fascinated by art, music, or literature.
21. Is dominant, acts as a leader.
22. Starts arguments with others.
23. Has difficulty getting started on tasks.
24. Feels secure, comfortable with self.
25. Avoids intellectual, philosophical discussions.
26. Is less active than other people.
27. Has a forgiving nature.
28. Can be somewhat careless.
29. Is emotionally stable, not easily upset.
30. Has little creativity.
31. Is sometimes shy, introverted.
32. Is helpful and unselfish with others.
33. Keeps things neat and tidy.
34. Worries a lot.
35. Values art and beauty.
36. Finds it hard to influence people.
37. Is sometimes rude to others.
38. Is efficient, gets things done.
39. Often feels sad.
40. Is complex, a deep thinker.
41. Is full of energy.
42. Is suspicious of others’ intentions.
43. Is reliable, can always be counted on.
44. Keeps their emotions under control.
45. Has difficulty imagining things.
46. Is talkative.
47. Can be cold and uncaring.
48. Leaves a mess, doesn’t clean up.
49. Rarely feels anxious or afraid.
50. Thinks poetry and plays are boring.
51. Prefers to have others take charge.
52. Is polite, courteous to others.
53. Is persistent, works until the task is finished.
54. Tends to feel depressed, blue.
55. Has little interest in abstract ideas.
56. Shows a lot of enthusiasm.
57. Assumes the best about people.
58. Sometimes behaves irresponsibly.
59. Is temperamental, gets emotional easily.
60. Is original, comes up with new ideas.
61. Is the life of the party.
62. Sympathizes with others’ feelings.
63. Gets chores done right away.
64. Has frequent mood swings.
65. Has a vivid imagination.
66. Doesn’t talk a lot.
67. Is not interested in other people’s problems.
68. Often forgets to put things back in their proper place.
69. Is relaxed most of the time.
70. Is not interested in abstract ideas.
71. Talks to a lot of different people at parties.
72. Feels others’ emotions.
73. Likes order.
74. Gets upset easily.
75. Has difficulty understanding abstract ideas.
76. Keeps in the background.
77. Is not really interested in others.
78. Makes a mess of things.
79. Seldom feels blue.
80. Does not have a good imagination.
Behavior or event
Enaged in vigorous exercise.
Been in contact with your mother, either face-to-face, by telephone, or electronically. (If your mother is deceased, leave this item blank.)
Attended a religious service.
Consumed five or more alcoholic drinks.
Attended a party.
Sent a text message while driving.
Been in contact with your father, either face-to-face, by telephone, or electronically. (If your father is deceased, leave this item blank.)
Volunteered without compensation for an organization (such as a church, school, or service organization).
Argued with a romantic partner. (If you have not been in a romantic relationship this month, leave this item blank.)
Smoked a cigarette.
Been in contact with your children, either face-to-face, by telephone, or electronically. (If you are not a parent, leave this item blank.)
Played a musical instrument.
Did you answer the questionnaire items honestly?
Have you completed this questionnaire before?
What is your gender?
What is your age?
What is your ethnicity? Check all that apply.
American Indian/Native American
Pacific Islander/Native Hawaiian
Do you speak English fluently?
If you currently live in the USA, in which state do you live?
What is your zip code?
Outside the US
If you currently live outside of the USA, in what country do you live?
Education and Work
What is the highest level of formal education that you have completed?
No formal education completed
Middle school/junior high school
High school diploma or equivalent
Vocational certificate or equivalent
Associate's degree or equivalent
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Master's degree or equivalent
Doctoral degree or equivalent
If you attended school in the USA last year, what was your overall average grade for the year?
Did not attend school in the USA last year
What is your current employment status?
Not employed, currently looking for work
Not employed, not looking for work
Not employed, homemaker
Disabled, not able to work
Where would you place yourself on the following spectrum of social class?
Relationships and Family
What is your current romantic relationship status?
Never married, not currently in a romantic relationship
Never married, currently in a romantic relationship
Do you have children (either biological or adopted)?
Where would you place yourself on the following scale of political views?
If you are registered to vote in the USA, what is your political party?
Independent, no party
Not registered to vote